Sony’s Xperia Z is one of the best devices currently out on the market. The company’s new flagship packs high-end specifications along with great and minimalist design. A huge array of websites already took a closer look at the device, with some great overall reviews coming in.
For those thinking about buying one of these superphones, here’s a quick rundown of the specifications of the Sony Xperia Z:
- 5.0-inch display at 1920 x 1080 pixels and 441 ppi density
- Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro APQ8064 quad-core processor at 1.5 GHz per core
- Adreno 320 GPU
- 2 GB of RAM
- 16 GB of storage and microSD/ microSDHC card slot for an additional 32 GB
- 13.1 megapixel rear-facing camera with full 1080p recording
- 2.2 megapixel front-facing shooter
- Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, NFC, DLNA, MHL
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
The Sony Xperia Z might be a bit hefty at 5.15 ounces or 146 grams, but that is to be expected of a device packed full with tons of great features. Not only that, but the Xperia Z is also water and dust proof with the IP 57 certification for those categories. This means that the device will be protected against dust at a sufficient level to maintain function of most electrical components. As far as water goes, according to the certificate, the device can sustain even full immersion under water.
Personally, I wouldn’t try that with a device that has such a price tag. If you want to find out more about the Sony Xperia Z and how it did in two of the best reviews out there, check out PhoneArena and Engadget!