LG revealed their first quad-core smartphone, the Optimus 4X HD. The new handset appeared before and the rumored name was LG X3 until yesterday. In a business where things change overnight, the Optimus 4X HD could be a true smartphone killer.
If you wonder what the LG Optimus 4X HD specifications are, look below:
- 4.7-inch IPS display at 1280×720 pixels
- NVIDIA Tegra 3 quad-core processor at 1.5GHz
- 1GB of LP DDR2 RAM
- 16GB of built-in storage (microSD card slot available)
- 8MP main camera with 1080p recording
- 1.3MP front-facing camera
- Android 4 Ice Cream Sandwich out of the box
- 2,150mAh battery
- HSDPA+ 4G radio
- MHL, DLNA, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and A-GPS all on board
Just in terms of specifications, the LG Optimus 4X HD is bound to steal the show. With a thickness of 8.9mm the 4X HD won’t feel thick and heavy (the Droid RAZR MAXX is 8.99, the iPhone 4S is 9.3mm).
LG did not announce pricing or availability for the Optimus 4X HD, but Mobile World Congress should clear that up. Are you excited? Because I think I need new boxers.
Source – LG